The problem - your PC is getting more unstable and constantly crashing?
A PC crash is always frustrating, especially when important data is lost. But the fact is, the longer you use your PC, the less stable it becomes and crashes start to occur more often. Why is that?
When software is installed or uninstalled or settings are adjusted, these changes end up in the Windows ("Registry") configuration data. If it's in good condition, your PC will run smoothly.
But without the Registry Cleaner or regular driver updates, the registry begins to fill up with "renegade" input that is redundant and invalid. The effect - The PC freezes or becomes unstable.
The solution - simpliclean Freeware repairs the Windows Registry and cleans up the PC.
How does this work? The user-friendly simpliclean premium tools clear out or defragment the Windows Registry and thoroughly clean up your PC. Instead of slowing down and constantly crashing, with simplitec your PC will be as fast and reliable as on day one.
- Registry repair with simpliclean Registry Cleaner
- Registry defragmentation: Deletes unnecessary input
- PC cleanup: Removes junk data and shreds deleted files
When the scan is complete the free full version of simpliclean will display how much your PC stability could be improved, e.g. by using the Registry Cleaner.
After identifying any PC problems you can choose to manually or automatically optimize selected areas of your computer using the activated version of simpliclean, this will reduce the chance of errors or computer crashes occurring on your system.
What advantages can I expect from the free simpliclean tools from simplitec?
- With the Registry Cleaner, your PC will be
as stable as on day one!
- Long-term and reliable PC performance
- Easy to use interface
- simpliclean saves energy and is available as an environmentally-friendly download version
- Install software for free
- simplitec is a Microsoft Gold Partner
- The FREE full version of simpliclean allows you to use simplifast and simplisafe to scan your PC for problems.